1. Nanotechnology Principles, Modaresanesharif, Edited, 2016, 393 pages （波斯语)
2. Characterization of Nanomaterials, Modaresanesharif, Edited, 2018, 257 pages（波斯语 In Press)
1. “Nanostructured Mesoporous Carbon Polyethersulfone Composite Ultrafiltration Membrane with Significantly Low Protein Adsorption and Bacterial Adhesion Properties,” Carbon, 2017, 111, 689-704. (First author (FA))
2. “Excellent Biofouling Alleviation of Thermoexfoliated Vermiculite Blended Polyethersulfone Ultrafiltration Membrane” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2017, 9 (35), 30024–30034. (FA)
3. “Preparation of anti-adhesion and bacterial destructive polymeric ultrafiltration membranes using modified mesoporous carbon” Separation and Purification Technology, 2018, 205 (31), 273–283. (FA)
4. “Preparation and characterization of TiO2 nanotube arrays on Ti6Al4V surface for enhancement of cell treatment,” Surface and Coating. Technology, 2017, 321, 409-415.
5. “Nanodiamonds for surface engineering of orthopedic implants: Enhanced biocompatibility in human osteosarcoma cell culture”, Diamond & Related Materials, 2013, 40, 107-114.
6. “Easy and economical nanocasting method for preparation of carbon adsorbent using low-cost precursors in the presence of natural zeolite as a template,” Micro & Nano Letters, 2012, 7, 1136- 1139. (FA)
7. “Advanced assay for the study of polymeric membranes’ biofouling” in preparation for Nature Protocols. (FA)
8. “Biofouling-responsive mixed matrix membrane” Preprint for submission to (PS) Nature Sustainability. First & corresponding author (FCA)
9. “Selective transportation of monovalent cations in vermiculite membranes with two-dimensional nanofluidic channels” Under revision Nature Communication. (Equally contributed)
10. “Optimization of PES Membrane preparation using statistical analysis and experimental design.”Preprint PS Journal of Membrane Science. (FCA)
11. “TiO2 nanotube arrays in local drug delivery, cell density and antibacterial treatment.” Preprint PS Advanced Healthcare Materials. (FCA)
12. “The effect of filler alternation on biofouling mitigation of PES UF mixed matrix membrane.” Preprint PS Environmental Nanotechnology, Monitoring & Management. (FCA)
13. “F-substituted hydroxyapatite coating on st.st substrate using implant coating.” Preprint PS European Cells & Materials. (FCA)
14. “A miniaturized bio-inspired MEMS flow sensor for real-time monitoring of intravenous infusion.” Under revision Biosensors and Bioelectronics.
1. Plenary Speaker, 60th Anniversary of Zhejiang Academy of Forestry Foundation, Hangzhou, China, October 2018.
2. “Selective transportation of monovalent cations in vermiculite membranes with two-dimensional nanofluidic channels” Oral presentation at Euromembrane (EMS) 2018 in Valencia, Spain July 2018.
3. Plenary Speaker of Materials Chemical Engineering, Huaian, China, June, 2018.
4. “Water purification and biofouling crisis remedies” Oral presentation at the 15th IWA Leading Edge Water and Wastewater Technologies in Nanjing, China May 2018.
5. “VMT is new multifunctional antifouling filler” Excellent Oral presentation at Fouling and Cleaning in Food Processing 2018 in Lund University, Sweden April 2018.
6. “Ultra-high biofouling mitigation of thermoexfoliated vermiculite blended PES UF membrane” Poster Presentation at 9th Sino-US Chemical Engineering (SUCE) in Beijing, China October 2017.
7. “New generation of bifunctional biofouling resistant PES UF membrane through doping one percent of silver in mesoporous carbon” Poster Presentation at 9th SUCE in Beijing, China October 2017.
8. “Significant biofouling mitigation of poly (ether sulfone) ultrafiltration mixed matrix membranes” Excellent Oral presentation at Institute of Advanced Materials in Nanjing, China October 2017.
9. “Heat sensitive unexfoliated vermiculite-PES UF composite membrane for water treatment,” Poster Presentation at 4th Sustainable Chemical Product and Process Engineering in Nanjing, China June 2016.
10. “Activated carbon doped PES composite UF membrane with significantly low biofilm attachment,” Poster Presentation at 4th Sustainable Chemical Product and Process Engineering in Nanjing, China June 2016.
11. “Fabrication of nanocomposite membrane capsule for the controlled release of nitrate,” Oral Presentation at the recent International Congress on Membrane (ICOM) in Suzhou, China, July 2014.
12. “Preparation and activation of carbon powder as an adsorbent for removal of organic dyes” 8th Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Congress, Ankara, Turkey, June 2012.
Indexed Conference’s abstracts
1. “Synergy between anti-adhesion and antimicrobial effects of Ag-doped mesoporous carbon PES UF membrane”, Membrane Science and Technology, Paris, France, September 2017, Journal of Membrane Science andTechnology.
2. “Excellent biofouling alleviation of thermoexfoliated vermiculite blended polyethersulfone ultrafiltration membrane,” Membrane Science and Technology, Paris, France, September 2017, Journal of Membrane Science andTechnology